Our APOE test screens for genetic variations across the following:
APOE, TNF, IFN-gamma, BDNF, MTHFR, GSTM1, GSTT1, GSTP1
The E4 (epsilon 4) form of the APOE gene has been associated with disorders of lipid metabolism (increased plasma cholesterol and triglyceride levels) and increased susceptibility to cardiovascular disease and neurodegenerative conditions such Alzheimer’s disease.
Having the APOE 4 version of the gene is one of many risk factors and does not mean you will get any disease associated with it.
- Personalised, colour coded genotype results
- Gene function and SNP impact descriptions
- Clinically relevant SNPs
- Nutrient and other epigenetic impacts
- Follow up functional testing options
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- Dynamic links to research evidence